NP Skadar Lake
Virpazar – Lipovik – Crnojevića River – Karuč
- Cruising and hiking tour –
Departure from Budva and Bar
- Meeting of the group and departure at 08:00 am from Bar to Virpazar;
- Arrival in Virpazar and boarding a cruise ship;
- Welcome on the boat with drink and home made snacks called „priganice“ with domestic cheese and honey. Enjoying in the incredible landscapes of Skadar Lake and its surroundings (cruising lasts about two hours);
- Disembarkation in the place called Lipovik, hiking from the lake to the River Crnojevića (the lenght of the trail is 2 km). Break in the place River Crnojevića for one hour and thirty minutes. Visit of Danilo’s bridge, River city called Obod, where the first book was printed in Cyrillic script – Oktoih. We will visit the Church of St.Nicholas.
- Going back to Lipovik, boarding a boat, cruising to the small fishing village called Karuč. Break in this place.
- Enjoying in the beautiful landscape that offers an incredible view of Skadar Lake; photographing from the walls which are leftovers of the summer house of St.Peter of Cetinje.
- Boarding the ship and returning to Virpazar.
- Arrival in Bar until 18:00h.
THE PRICE OF THIS EXCURSION IS 30€ PER PERSON.
MINIMUM OF 30 PERSONS IS REQUIRED FOR REALIZATION OF THIS GROUP TOUR.
FOR ALL INFORMATION, RESERVATIONS AND TERMS OF PAYMENT FILL OUT OUR CONTACT FORM AND BE SURE TO MENTION THE EXCURSION YOU ARE INTERESTED ABOUT.
It is included in the price:
- Drive with high-class tourist bus;
- Skadar Lake cruising by the ship;
- Guide from the travel agency.
It is not included in the price:
- Individual costs;
- Tickets for NP Skadar Lake.
The organizer of the trip is Travel agency Riva Travel, license number 405 Ministry of tourism of Montenegro. The travel agency has the right to cancel the trip if the number of registered is insufficient and is not able to return the money if a passenger cancels 48 hours before, for organizational reasons.