Boka Bay Cruising – group tour
Boka Kotorska Bay, as it is also called the most southern fjord in Europe, is one of the beautiful bays in the world. It is inscribed on the World Heritage List and it is under UNESCO protection.
This beautiful bay consist of four smaller bays: Tivat, Herceg Novi, Risan and Kotor Bay. Herceg Novi Bay has the longest coast, followed by Kotor Bay, then Tivat Bay, and the last Risan Bay that has the shortest coast.
The steep cliffs of Orien and Lovćen mountains rise around the bay. The Boka Bay is adorned by seven islands: St. Mark, Mamula, Gospa od Škrpjela, St.George, Mercy, Flower island, Little lady. Along the coast there are picturesque places and the cities of enchanting architecture.
Sail by boat and experience natural and cultural beauty of this part of Montenegrian coast.
- Meeting of the group at the agreed place and agreed time;
- Departure for Tivat by bus;
- Arrival in Tivat, short break, boarding a tourist boat at 10:00h;
- We start cruising the most beautiful bay in the Adriatic sea;
- The cruise starts with the panoramic detour to Tivat and Herceg Novi, then we go to the Mirište – picnic area where you can swim or visit Blue Cave (Blue Cave tour by small boat is charged extra 5.00euros per person);
- The cruise then countinuos to bays of Kotor and Risan, with a visit of the islands Gospa od Škrpjela (The lady of the rock) and St.George (entrance ticket 1.00euro per person);
- Possibility to organise lunch on board: fish menu, extra charge;
- Disembarkation in Kotor, around 16:30h and free time lasting about one hour and half (depending on the arrangement) to visit the Old Town;
- Return by bus to the agreed place.
- Transport by tourist high-class bus on the relations Bar-Tivat and Kotor-Bar;
- Cruising with a large cruise boat with a capacity of about 400 seats;
- Guide from agency and organisational costs.
The price does not include:
- Entrance ticket for Gospa od Škrpjela;
- Visit of Blue Cave; Lunch on the board, optional ((fish menu – appetizer, fish with Dalmatian stew or meat menu – prosciutto, cheese, Njegusi steak with potatoes; dessert-chocolate cake and drink).
- Individual costs of passengers.
The organizer of the trip is Travel agency Riva Travel, license number 405 Ministry of tourism of Montenegro. The travel agency has the right to cancel the trip if the number of registered is insufficient and is not able to return the money if a passenger cancels 48 hours before, for organizational reasons.